RETURNS ARE FREE, but in order to return a product keep in mind that:
* We will refund or exchange the garment within 14 days of receipt, provided that the product is still in perfect condition, unworn and with all tags attached.
* Quality of all the items are controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
* If somehow you have received a wrong item or an item that is not in perfect condition, please, contact us immediately to the number +371 24550565.
* All the items you wish to return is better to return in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
* Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Package boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product.
Additional Returns Information
* Send your return from the same Country in which you placed your order. We will not be able to accept returns from different Countries.
* Returns which do not respect the conditions above or with missing or incomplete Customs documentation will be refused and returned to the Shipper.
* Your return package will be accepted within 7 working days from the delivery date at our warehouse.
* Refund will be made in 5 to 10 working days.
As an alternative to using your rights under the DSRs, you may prefer to return items. Making a return or exchange is easy.
Please, contact us at email@example.com if you would like to return your order. Your money will be refunded within 14 days after receiving the returned order and completing the quality check. We reserve the right to refuse return of a damaged, worn or used items. The order should be returned within 14 days.
Berzaunes Str 1-1
Riga, LV-1039, Latvia
You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
Cancelling Your Order Under the Distance Selling Regulations
If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us.
You must notify Customer Service in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within 7 (seven) working days of receiving your items. Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the address:
Berzaunes Str 1-1
Riga, LV-1039, Latvia
We recommend that you ensure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, as our free collection service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to. We will refund the full value of your order within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
Receiving a Refund
After our warehouse has received your return and verified that all of the conditions have been met, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit card or on the bank account you provided (in case you selected C.O.D. payment) and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only. Shipping costs will not be refunded for items returned using our free collection service.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes (VAT) will be refunded. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through the amoralle.com. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned order.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately, we are unable to influence this.
Due to the processing of a huge number of orders during Amoralle online sale, the refund can take up to 18 working days.